Tuesday, October 26, 2010

islands ~ remembered, embodied + manifested

Other works
http://sublimefallacies.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-30T21%3A26%3A00%2B10%3A00&max-results=7

I am island / I am only
Islands have drawn and gathered souls for millenia. Crossing water, a mirror world rises infront of the boat - transporter of souls between worlds - circle,  cir-cum-navigate, cir-come, i-mmerse. I (i -land) Conceived - King, grew - Tasmania, then reluctantly stranded on a larger One.
Now islands small /uninhabited/wild console the island self; I-self
Viola plunged into water and claims domain over an Other world. now reachable through technology
, I claim two ancient vessels, body and boat to navigate my own psyche.

Somehow a 'pre-literate' knowing returns on these journeys. Back to water, wilderness, watery forest, the forest of fairytales - unknown and known.

Then images trawl back the relics for remembering and forgetting






No comments:

Post a Comment